In Automotive Engineering Department of Gazi University, beside the undergraduate education, there is also Graduate Program (MSc and PhD) to prepare the academic staff member and graduate students. In the department researches are conducted on;
1. Electrical and hybrid vehicles energized with solar radiation,
2. Automotive aerodynamics,
3. Reduction of vehicular vibrations,
4. Automotive suspension and break systems,
5. Power transmission systems,
6. Alternative fuels,
7. Alternative combustion processes in internal combustion engines,
8. Solar energy and external combustion engine development electronic control systems of vehicles and engines.
Some of these researches have been supported by the National Research Institution of Turkey (TÜBİTAK).
Except for graduates from Automotive and Mechantronics Engineering departments, all students are subject to the academic deficiency program. More information about this program could be found the link in the below.
I n order to be awarded a master degree or doctorate degree students should achieve 21 credits in total, and pass a seminar. Also, students should success in master or PhD thesis. In M.Sc. Program Non-Thesis option students should have completed at least 30 credits in total.